Okay getting back to the main topic, thanks so much Fiona @ A Girl Between the Pages and Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing, and Everything in Between for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! ;)
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give this award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself of the person who has nominated you.
2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. List who you nominated in your post. Make sure to attach the award yourself!
3. Comment on each blog and let them know you've nominated them. Provide a link to your award post.
4. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
~How it all Began~
Alas the story of my blog has come to light! xD Hmm I guess I really missed the feel of having a blog where I could share my feelings about things I want to. So a while back I actually did have a blog but it was for a online game *as lame as that might sound* called Chobots, which by the way I no longer play. & back then as a blogger I was always self conscience, considering the designs of other people's blogs, or how they posted. But getting to the point of my reminiscence, while I was on goodreads reading reviews I saw how a lot of people had created book blogs sharing their thoughts and feelings and I was like hey why don't I give it a shot? So then for days I was always debating, "should I create a new blog about books or should I not?" and I did because I am here posting about an award! xD
Considering I'm writing the story of how my blog began which was not so long ago, I totally don't regret my decision. I have made so many new friends in the blogging community and hopefully many more in the future! So thank you so much to all those people that have shared their opinions about books out there that inspired me to make a book blog! ;)
1. Make your blog design something you like, be original, no that doesn't mean you have to come up with something so amazingly original nobody has done, it means that choose a background and make a header that YOU will like! Be yourself and don't overthink, because remember blogging is opposed to be fun!
2. Haha this is ironic, but don't forget to reach out to other bloggers and ask for tips! Don't worry they won't bite, because 99.9% they will be friendly and give you some awesome pointer! x)
3. This is gonna be a simple a straight forward tip, blogging is something that you have fun with, if it feels like a burden then blogging might not be for you. But if you feel like this is just a temporal thing and still want to keep blogging try taking some time off and then come back on and see if you still feel the same.
~Nominee's~ *>.< I am so sorry but I wasn't able to find enough people*
Rachel, Julia, and Mishma @ APCB
Cody-Leigh Duffy @ Literary-ly Obessed
A.J. @ Literary Legionnaire
Donita @ My Random Book Thoughts