Thursday, October 1, 2015

Book Haul of September-October

So here's a post to just remind you guys I am not dead! xD I just have been so busy these days, and my schedule just shortens the time I get to read but I have gotten quite a collection of books from the library this month (actually last month) so here goes! x)

~Books~






Well these are the books that I have gotten, and so far I am reading The Coldest Girl in Coldtown and it's pretty amazing, I just love her writing style, it's so good plus her story line is amazing it has so many twists and turns in the book which I love!! ♥♥ Also I'm currently on the Sarah J. Maas train cause I just discovered her book Throne of Glass last month and it was so good and I was really lucky to grab the second book from the library which I am so happy about! xD The only book I'm iffy about in this haul is Young Elites, because I didn't like Marie Lu's other series Legend.. but I'll give it a try since others say it's pretty good. 

I can't really give you guys an exact schedule of when I'll update but I'll try to be as active as I can. The next review I can probably do is sometime this week or next week. (here's a dose of my life, lol) Gosh freshmen year in high school felt so easy, but now sophomore year just feels so busy since I have sports practice and homework to do. x.x I've been trying new things in my life like eyeliner which I like but still can't get the hang of it for a right look, and nail polish which I never really used much before. Nail polish personally feels so hard to use, how do people put on nail polish so perfectly? HOOOWWW?! Well.. clearly a dose of my life is too weird for you guys to handle so I'll stop now. xD So anyways thank you to those who patiently waited for my updates! :)



Until then, Cindy x)

2 comments:

  1. I loved both of these Sarah J. Maas books, but I have yet to read any of the other books you checked out. I'll be looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them! Hopefully I'll be able to try some of the other books when I have the time. :-)

    Julia Anne @ Peach Print

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm really looking forward to reading her books, her creativity is just amazing!! & Yeah you should totally check out some of these books, they sound really good. Thanks for commenting by the way Julia! ^-^

      Delete