Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Top 10 Tuesdays


This weeks Top Ten Tuseday's is about the top ten books that you've been dying to re-read but keep putting down in favor of new books. 


This was one of my favorite books in middle school and I've been dying to re-read since forever. Also I need to remember how my love for Adam gone over to Warner. ◘-◘


Oh my gosh, this was the first contemporary book I've ever read and its my favorite contemporary book ever. The writing, the characters... everything about this book was so beautiful. Terra is one of the most realist girl's you would ever encounter in the book universe in my opinion. There's a reason why this book has so many rave reviews and its not because its cover. Once you step foot into this book, there is no out. So you better get ready with a box of tissues if you guys decide to read this, cause this is one emotional ride.


I am ashamed to say that even though I loved this book, once I picked up the next book I dropped it immediately. I just couldn't handle the multiple p.o.v's, but I think I am now so thats why I think I might want to re-read this first then try the next book in the series. 


This was yet another middle school favorite of mine, and I want to see if the sparks are still there when if I re-read it again. 



At the dawn of my book loving life, this was one of the books that started my love of books. I have re-read this book so many times, and I would re-read it again anytime because of how amazingly written it was.



Fallen, albeit cliche was one of my favorite series growing up. I'm embarrassed to admit this but I after reading this, I was so obsessed with angels, demons, and reincarnations. That was years ago, but its the reason why every time I see a book involving angels and demons I jump at it. And like the shy, embarrassed girl I was then I had also crossed out the word sexy that was written on the top. It was one of those tiny reviews that authors always have on their books and to be honest back then I would've got red every time I saw what I considered "inappropriate words".. >////<


Somehow I never did finish this series, but I'm pretty sure I did read the first two books. I also remember I was on Puck's team though. :P I remember that Puck was her best friend and one of the first guy character that I ever had a crush on. This was a great book series that I never really finished so what better way is it to start from the beginning to refresh your mind about it?

This book brings back so many memories. I mean the new generation of kids might not know this classic but this book was what made me love the fantasy world. I would definitely love to re-read this book when I have time.  

9. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter

This was yet another book series that I never finished, and I have no idea why. Because from what I remember this book series was one of my favorites. 


I saw this book a while back and I had a sense of deja vu when I read the summary and I felt like I've read it before. I told myself I would check out this book, but to this day I haven't at all. So that's why I put it on this list so I would remember xD 

Until then, Cindy :)

4 comments:

  1. I've read so many of these books, and I completely agree with you about wanting to reread them but never having the time/other books keep getting in the way! Hopefully one day we'll both have a lot more time, free from distractions to just read them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many books from the library that I need to catch up on so it might be a while till I get to re-read a book. So yes, hopefully one of these days we'll both get to re-read some favorites of ours. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with you about Cinder... yeah. I hope to try and pick it up again, soon.

    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean I personally loved Cinder but the second book kinda overwhelmed me with its multiple p.o.v's.. but I do think I can get past that now. So I hope you also manage to pick it up again soon Carrie!~ :D

      Delete