Thursday, June 25, 2015

*Not A Review* The Infernal Devices Ramblings & A little bit of The Mortal Instruments

How can I start to write anything about the awesomeness of this series! Dx When I still can't get over it: *do not highlight unless you have read the whole series of The Infernal Devices* Wills death, and Jem becoming a Silent Brother Dx It as so tear jerking! I feel for Tessa though cause she is immortal which mean she has to watch all her love ones die just like Magnus.
I loved Will so much, his sarcastic and witty nature always made me laugh and it really makes me wish I could re-read the series again for the first time. :'(  ← #1 Book worm problem for me. Me saying this is a huge deal cause it takes a lot for me to want to re-read a book again. *of course thought, their is the occasional times I forget what the book is about and want to read it again*
This is what is so sad about the ending of the series :'( It really got me in the feels, if you guys who read the entire series or have read the bonus story: Magnus' Vow, know what I mean. They don't really incorporate this quote, but the meaning behind the quote is quite sad and it's a reminder to Tessa cause Will had once said this to her too. The love triangle in the book series too is both really heartbreaking and surprising. Jem, Tessa, and Will... they will always be my favorite book trio ever. Though a lot of people say the New York Institute I wanna go to the London Institute if it were real, ♥_♥ cause who doesn't want to meet Will? I'm so sorry to those who like Jace but I love Will better than Jace. X_X

By the way have you guys heard about The Mortal Instruments TV show that will be coming out in 2016? I gotta say I honestly wasn't a really big fan of the movie, so I really hope the tv show will be better. Okay so I'll leave off with this from Will Herondale xD


Until next time, Cindy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment