Sunday, September 6, 2015

Why I haven't been active

Hey guys I am not going to be posting as much anymore as you guys have seen these past few weeks.. I just have been really busy recently because school has already started for me and also because I have sports practice every day. So I'm really sorry that I won't be updating and adding reviews as much anymore but I promise I'll try to update whenever I'm not busy, I'll try to reply to comments, & try do tags that people nominate me for! :) Also I have started reading Throne of Glass, which I may say is awesome plus the storyline is so good! & For your information I ship Chaol and "Lilian", like I love there relationship. Though I haven't finished the book yet, I saw that little hint in the beginning that she has been using a alias since the King of Assassians officially made her his apprentice, so I'm pretty excited to find out her real name xD And omg I can feel that the history/story behind Sam will be sad!!! D: So anyways heads up cause when I finish the book I'll try to find some time to put up a review! ;)

Until then, Cindy x)

2 comments:

  1. It's been so long since I've read this book! I definitely need to re-read it again, and after seeing your review, it's moving higher up on my TBR list. Great review, and hope to see more soon! :)
    ~Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! xD Yes, you should definetly read this book again, its so amazing!

      Delete