Saturday, December 26, 2015

Book Problems + Book Haul

Book Problems

1. So much books but not enough space!! D:

                         


2. Contemplating on whether to get a book or not when you already have a massive pile back at home to read. >.< 

            


3. Working at the library and seeing a book everywhere you turn. While having a internal conflict with yourself over if you should grab all the books you want and run for your life or turning around and trying to ignore all those books calling out to you saying "Read meee!!!' Take me home' You know you want to read me!" I mean "haha I'm not a book addict -looks both ways while smuggling some books home-



4. Needing somebody to smack and lead you away from grabbing too much books.
                                       
                                        

5. Seeing that one book you want so badly but can't cause your broke.
                                      
                                        
                                       

Well to tell you guys the truth I've been so sluggish not with just my blog but with books too.. I have so many books but I've been stuck on Magnus Chase: The Sword of Summer for almost 2 weeks. O_O I know weird right? I mean it's not that I don't like the book its just I've been so busy with midterms that I have not even finished a book by the great Rick Riordan! X_X And truthfuly I am so ashamed of myself. As I said before I actually do volunteer at the library, but I'm usually sorting out the kid books. But today was different.. Today I got to sort out Ya books! I just kept finding books to read but I managed to limit myself to getting only 5 books cause I already had 7 books at home to read! T^T I have to admit I have a problem... •-•

Well here's my current book haul of December-January.

11096647 693638210194157
71717481925831

Until then, Cindy :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I can relate to those book problems. And I especially love all those anime gifs ;)
    Ooooh, Shadow and Bone! That's such a great book! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I have! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika! xD I love the anime gifs. & Yeah I hope to enjoy it too! :D

      Delete