Monday, November 2, 2015

5 Book Series To Read/Start

First of all I would like to say that no, I'm not dead, I've just been busy with school work all month and haven't really gotten the chance to read much books. So anyways,  without further ado, here is my list of books! ^^ With this post I'm gonna do something different, I'm just going to summarize these books with Pictures!


1. The Infernal Devices


2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians

3. Shatter Me


4. Throne of Glass

5. The Lunar Chronicles 

                           

Until then, Cindy ;)

4 comments:

  1. Yay, you're not dead! xD Kidding, kidding.
    I casually love how I've read every series you've listed, with the expect ion of Throne of Glass (I've only read the first book, but I'm reading the second one soon!). These are all great series! You couldn't have chosen a better list of 5 series!
    ~Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I honestly haven't read the whole series for the last two books I listed, but I've read some of the books from those two series and they are amazing! Thanks, and I love the way how you causally commented on my post right after it came out! xD

      Delete
  2. Ohy my god, yes!!! Throne of Glass series! I will be just starting it too! I want to know what the hype is all about & I think it will be such an awesome read. So yes, nice pick for that!

    Lunar Chronicles is amazing too. Hope it suits you well! :D

    Fiona | A Girl Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really would recommend the Throne of Glass series, its so amazing!! ♥♥ I'm already half way done with the second book of the series, and I already ordered the third book from the library too! This world that the author of TOG created is absolutely stunning!

      Delete