Monday, July 20, 2015

Awards

First of all thank you guys so much for giving me my first and second award for blogging! :D
First I'm gonna start on the Beautiful Blogger award that was given to me by Denise @ Confessions of a Book Addict!!



The rules are:
  1. Link to the blogger who nominated you
  2. List 7 random facts about you.
  3. Nominate 7 beautiful blogs and notify them.
Well here are seven random facts about me, and if you guys want to, I also did a post earlier where I listed 15 facts about myself and here is the link.


  1. I love kpop, and my favorite groups are Infinite, SHINee, and Exo.
  2. I'm really healthy, so I don't get sick that much. >-< so that means I rarely miss school.
  3. My favorite romantic movies are the Titanic and the Notebook. *oh my freaking gosh Leondaro Dicaprio was so cute in Titanic though ♥♥♥*                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
  4. I like Pretty Little Liars, Supernatural, Lost Girl *which has fae and I love it, talking about fae I really need to read The Iron Fey series again xD*, Arrow, and many more. & I'm also gonna check out Teen Wolf soon, and I gotta re-watch Gossip Girl its been so long that I don't even remember much of it. xD
  5. If I could travel anywhere in the world I would visit the Uk, Japan, Paris, or South Korea.
  6. I wanna learn how to skateboard one day.
  7. I'm subscribed to Kaytastic and Polandbannasbooks, who are my favorite booktubers! 
So now to the Book Fangirling award that I got nominated by Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing, and Everything in Between who is one of my Book Bestfriends since we shared that we both like the same book series!! :D


Questions:

1. What's your most memorable moment of blogging?
2. What's the first book/series you ever fangirled over?
3. Have you ever been to a book event/book signing/met or saw authors?
4. If you could choose three book characters to come to life, who would they be, and from which book/series?
5. How often do you have a book with you when you're out?

  1.  Hmm... my most memorable moment for blogging I guess would be receiving comments and followers, because it makes me happy to see that people are reading the blog and also sharing their opinions! :) Plus it's almost my 1 month anniversary since I started this!
  2. This is a hard question because it's been a while and I've read so much books since then. xD But I think it would either be the Percy Jackson series or Entwined by Heather Dixon.
  3. No I haven't but I would love to go to a book event one day! 
  4. Gosh another hard question that would stomp me, but I have to say of course Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices series, Max from the Maximum Ride series, and Annabeth from the Percy Jackson series.
  5. Honestly I don't really bring a book with me while I go to places, but I always have a books to read in my book bag when I go to school and I mean always. xD One time I was even reading a book while walking home and take it from me don't do that, cause I almost bumped into a parked car while walking (The book was one of the books from The Beautiful Creatures series, I don't remember which, I know there are haters but I love this book series!!)
Rules: 
  1. Create a blog post to accept your award
  2. Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget.
  3. Answer the questions I have above. *I'm not really sure about this one cause I saw that when you where nominated you answered the questions that the person who nominated you created >.<*
  4. Nominate 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
  5. Come up with 5 questions for your nominees
  6. Link me to your answers so I can see them.

My questions are:
  1. What are/is the current book(s) you are reading now?
  2. Are you a person who flips out if you accidentally crease your book?
  3. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
  4. Have you ever voted for that other guy to end up with the girl but then the ship didn't sail?
  5. Do you watch Booktubers? If you do, who are your favorite booktubers?
Okay, my nominee's for both are *drum rolls*
Beautiful Blogger Nominee's
  1. Emma @ Never Judge A Book by Its Cover
  2. Christy @ Christy's Love of Books
  3. La Coccinelle @ The Ladybug Reads
Book Fangirling Award
  1. Amber @ The Mile Long Bookshelf
  2. Anna @ Enchanted by YA *I can't find the comment button on her blog so if anybody knows how to contact her please tell me! Thanks :)
  3. La Coccinelle @ The Ladybug Reads
Sorry I couldn't come up with enough nominee's because I'm still kinda new to this and I haven't seen that much blogs that haven't been nominated for this D:

Until then, Cindy

5 comments:

  1. AHHH, ANOTHER IRON FEY SERIES FAN!!! That series is my #1! Oooh, if Will, Max and Annabeth are all alive, can we please have one big get-together so that can bombard them with questions and just fangirl over them? (they would probably get scared off by me and leave, though. I can see it now: Max will simply fly away, Will will glamour himself invisible, and Annabeth with just put on her Yankees cap and turn invisible too...) I digress. I loved your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I don't think I ever finished that series or maybe I did.. O_O But as I remember seriously did not ship meg and ash in the beginning because I shipped Meg with her best friend whose name I can't remember right now sorry x_x But sure we could get together, and yeah I noticed I chose people that could all escape from me if I bombard them with questions and try to take pictures with them xD

      Delete
    2. Ohhh it was Puck, I knew it started with a P but for some reason I kept thinking it was Patch xD But seriously I really loved Puck so much he was so awesome and would be the most awesome friend to have ever, but we all knew that he and meg weren't destined for each other :'(

      Delete
  2. SHINee are so cool. Though I will admit I do prefer their older music but they were the group that got me into Kpop. So great taste in music and congrats on the awards! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do too, I feel like the high point of kpop was probably 2012 like omg Vixx, Exo, B.a.p, Btob, & C-clown all debuted that year! :D

      Delete