Monday, July 27, 2015

The Book Combo Tag!

Hey, I'm doing this tag that one of my new friends in the blogging community, Carrie @ The Book Goddess has nominated me for! She has a creative blog so you guys should check it out, and thanks so much for nominating me Carrie! ;)

  1. Which two authors would you like to put their writing skills together and write a book?     Hmm.. This is a hard one, but I think that Rick Riordan and Cassandra Clare would work great together. I think their writing styles though different, won't really clash with each others and they will work really well together. Imagine it, demi-gods, and shadow hunters. That's the dream! xD
  2. Whats your favorite author collaboration? I don't really read collaborations much but I would say The Beautiful Creatures Series, and maybe when I read the collaboration of Holly Black and Cassandra Clare that will be my new favorite.
  3. If you combine two completely different stories and make them a book of their own, what would it be and what would it be called? I have never really thought about this but maybe James Patterson and Rick Riordan. It would have snark, humor, romance, and everything I would love. Plus I don't know do you guys think if the Maximum Ride series and Percy Jackson series were put together, would they have different ships? I mean think about Fang, and Annabeth, or maybe Iggy with her? Like wow that would be mind blowing if that happened! About the plot I guess it would be like this: A group of kids who are special on their own, in a world where they are separated by discrimination the demi-gods and the angels will come together to stop the prophecy that proclaim's armageddon. Okay, I may not be the best summary writer but that's the gist of what I would want the book to be even though it may not make sense. xD For a title.. I actually don't know.. What would you guys think it would be called?                                                                               
  4. Which two worlds from two different stories would you like to see come together to make an epic world? Hm.. maybe the Matched series and the Shadow Falls series. I think if you put those two stories together it would really be good! 
  5. Which duology/trilogy series would you liked to have been one book?  I don't think I would like to have only one book, I pretty much happy with series it brings more excitement and if it's a series their's always that cliffhanger that will keep you waiting for that next book! ;)
Okay I nominate: 

Cari and Hayley @ My Addiction: Books

Until then, Cindy :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Shadowhunter and Half Bloods together? That would be EPIC! I'm not quite sure how it would work, but it would be absolutely fantastic to read about! And I feel like Maximum Ride meets Percy Jackson would be an absolutely hilarious read. It would be full of snark, and would have us laughing the entire time! Great answers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I liked your answers too when you had done the tag! ;) & ikr shadowhunters + maximum ride would be awesome! & Maximum Ride meets Percy Jackson their groups would either end up hating each others guts or become instant best friends in my opinion xD

      Delete
  2. Your answers are great!! Yeah that last question though... who would choose to shorten a series!? More books = more to love. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I mean reading series just bring more excitement! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the tag! Demigods and shadowhunters would be completely epic! And I totally agree about your last answer! The more books the better xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah demi-gods and shadowhunters put together into a book series would be totally awesome! & Thanks so much for commenting! ;)

      Delete
  4. Yes!! A collaboration between Rick Riordan and Cassandra Clare sounds perfect. Now I'm really hoping something like that will happen . . . Anyway, loved reading your answers! :)

    Julia Anne @ Peach Print

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ikr, if theres ever a book colab with those two authors I would totally read it!! :D Thanks for commenting! ;)

      Delete
  5. Thank-you for the tag! I've read the collaboration between Holly Black and Cassandra Clare, and I'm sad to say it flopped. I was expecting much more from Cassandra! Maybe she should just stick to shadowhunters...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! ;) & Hm.. I'll try to read Iron Trial soon but now it kinda gives me mixed feelings.

      Delete