Monday, July 13, 2015

The Dark Elements Series Re-Read + Bonus'! :D

Hey, I'm sharing news about The Dark Elements series re-reading hosted by Erika @Books,Stars, Writing, And Everything In Between, and Cody from Literary-ly Obessed. I personally haven't read the series yet, but I will be reading it soon! :D I couldn't get a physical copy of the book, I got a pdf copy!!! I'm really excited for this series too, from what I've heard it got everything from angels, to demons, to gargoyles, and humans! I personally feel like it would be a breath of fresh air to hear that the guys *i think* will be snarky xD I know that's weird but when I think snarky I think WILL HERONDALE!! Gosh I miss him so much, and his snarky self.
The schedule for the event will be:

July 14: White Hot Kiss re-read start date
July 20: White Hot Kiss Q&A with Cody
July 21: Stone Cold Touch re-read start date
July 27: Stone Cold Touch Q&A with Cody
July 28: Every Last Breathe Release Date
*One question though to maybe somebody who knows, when it says Q&A with Cody does that mean we will comment on her blog?*

Okay here's the bonus'! I will show you guys my book collection! :D
*Not the best pictures and sorry the first picture is a bit blurry, but if you want to know the name of the book just comment and I'll tell you :)*





Fun Facts:

  1. I'm a 15 year old girl living in the U.S.
  2. I'm gonna be a sophomore this year! :D
  3. As a kid I really liked the Poison Apples book series.
  4. My favorite series are The Percy Jackson/The Heroes Of Olympus series, The Shatter Me series, The Infernal Devices series, The Beautiful Creatures series, & The Maximum Ride Series!
  5. My favorite fairy tale re-telling is Entwined by Heather Dixon, and The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor.
  6. My favorite Contemporary Ya book is North of Beautiful by Justina Chen.
  7. The author who I have the most books written by is James Patterson.
  8. I have so much books that I don't have anymore room now which results for me to borrow from the library :| *wants to find a genie and wish for a book shelf xD I miss the feeling of owning a book D:*
  9. I like anime, manga, books obviously, and music! :P
  10. One of my favorite bands are The Cab.
  11. My favorite time to read in a book would be the Victorian Era.
  12. My favorite colors are blue, purple, & silver.
  13. My #1 book problem is wishing to re-read the book over again.
  14. Never leave me alone in a book store or a library... so basically a place where there are books.
  15. I'm a wattpad reader and my favorite authors are mikaelanay, foreversmilin, & milkandmango.
Until next time, Cindy :)

6 comments:

  1. OMG I've read and loved all the series that you listed in #4! INSTANT BOOK BEST FRIEND
    And to answer your question about the Q&A, the questions and answers will be on both our blogs, so you're more than free to check them both out :) Can't wait for you to start reading The Dark Elements! It's going to be fantastic, and if you love Will Herondale (I LOVE LOVE LOVE him because he's WILL) then you'll probably love Roth :D
    Love your random facts! I have the same issues with book space and book stores!
    ~Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, *high fives you cause you love all those books* by the way please don't tell me you were on team Dylan and Max, cause I was on team FANG!!! :D I mean Fang is awesome in every way to me.. I also can't believe that there is gonna be another maximum ride book!!! :o ♥️♥️ & I'll guess I will find out which boy i want the main girl to end with.. I've heard theirs a love triangle xD not that I mind those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, god no. I was never on team Dylan. I mean, he was engineered to be with Max! What does that even say about free will? *shakes head* I was on Team Fang all the way. He grounds Max, and I loved him. Plus he has a blog, haha :D Fang x Max forever!

      Delete
    2. Well then you are officially one of my book best friends xD I love fangs blog though it hasn't updated in a while :'( & I absoblutly loathe Dylan to no point whatsoever I mean he tried to take Max away from Fang!! D: But we all know what that Max and Fang belong together.

      Delete
  3. Oh, your book collection looks great! And enjoy The Dark Elements :) It is not my personal favorite by Jennifer L. Armentrout but one of main characters is worth of reading it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, & yeah I'm enjoying the series so far! xD Like everybody said Roth is freaking awesome!! :D

      Delete